Tuesday, May 24, 2011

eunju kang











My dear friend, Eunju, is one of the most talented people I know.  She is a master printer and painter.  For a period of time she also owned a company called Eunco which produced cards, stationery and wrapping paper featuring her artwork.  Having taken time off from her company to raise her son Luke she is once again thinking about reviving Eunco.  This past weekend she hosted an open studio at her work space in Long Island City where I took these photos.  Being with Eunju, and being surrounded by her work, makes me very happy!


2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous prints and creative studio space. The colors and energy are wonderful. Thank you for sharing the post on this terrific artist.
    Donnie NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately gorgeous.I completely agree with Donnie above - the energy is fantastic. Really light and welcoming

    ReplyDelete